Drai’s Vancouver is throwing one seriously epic-sounding pool party on August 20 – the Veuve Clicquot Pool Brunch Party, to be exact.
This event combines the trifecta of fun, AKA all of our favourite things: brunch, champagne, and pools.
And if that’s not enough to sell you on this celebration, the $40 price tag just might.
- This is how much a night out at Drai's Vancouver will cost you
- 10 epic cheap wine nights to hit up in Vancouver
- This North Van cafe has indoor swings and people are seriously pumped about it
- Order a selfie latte at this Vancouver coffee shop and your life will be complete
- 12 Vancouver restaurants where you can get epic seafood towers
That’s right, 40 bones will get you access to the brunch buffet (served from 1 to 4 pm) and a welcome drink. Guests can choose to reserve tables, or take Drai’s up on their special brunch offer of $140 for a bottle of Veuve Clicquot.
Aside from the sun, drinks, and food, those who hit up this bash can expect to dance all day to the beats of DJ SKYLA and NIKKY, along with a poolside fashion photoshoot – because who doesn’t want to witness a photoshoot while they’re tipsy and devouring lox, am I right?
With only a few weekends of summer left, we are totally good with dedicating a day to eating brunch by the pool with champagne in hand – see you there party people.
When: Sunday, August 20
Time: 1 to 7 pm (brunch from 1 to 4 pm)
Where: Drai’s Nightclub – 1161 W Georgia Street, Vancouver
Tickets: $40; buy via Showpass