Get ready to slip and slide your way into summertime, with a trip to BC’s biggest waterpark, beginning next month.
About a 90-minute drive east from Vancouver, Cultus Lake Waterpark features numerous waterslides of all sizes, a lazy river, and multiple children’s play areas.
Oh, and of course, there’s a also hot tubs, to warm up in between sliding time.
Beginning on Saturday, June 2 through the end of the summer season, the park, located at 4150 Columbia Valley Highway, is open every day from 10 am to 6:30 pm, rain or shine.
Tickets are $30.48 for those over 4 feet tall, and $20.96, for those under that height.
Seniors can also give the slides a go for $20.96
During the month of June, the park hosts its “After-School Specials,” which cost $12 a person, a run from 2:30 to 6:30 pm on weekdays.
Built in the mid 1980s, the park is owned and operated by a local BC family.
In its 30-plus year history, the park has been continuously upgraded and expanded into what it is today.
And while much has changed since the park first open its gates, it’s still the perfect place to spend a summer day.
- Kitsilano outdoor pool to reopen with saltier waters after major renovation
- 3 of Vancouver's outdoor pools open next weekend
- This new Metro Vancouver water park will be open year-round
- Vancouver Park Board considering replacing 5 indoor pools with new facilities
- Vancouver Park Board cancels plans to demolish Lord Byng and Templeton pools
- New natural swimming pool along the Fraser River proposed by Vancouver Park Board