Colony to open North Vancouver location next year
Colony is officially hopping across the harbour to open a new location in Spring 2018.
The North Vancouver spot will be located in NorthWoods Village, a new mixed-use development community sandwiched between Front Street and Dollarton Highway.
This will be one of many new eateries going into the village, along with Buddha-Full Cafe, who opened their second location there recently.
- This North Van cafe has indoor swings and people are seriously pumped about it
- The Ultimate Vancouver Brunch Guide: Colony Main Street
- People are freaking out over this mega cake at Honey Salt Vancouver
- This Vancouver bar's weekly event makes Monday nights suck less
- This Vancouver ice cream parlour is making hefty s'more ice cream treats
This will be the third location for Colony, who already have bars in Kitsilano and on Main Street.
Known for their come-as-you-are attitude and neighbourhood haunt feel, this will be a welcome addition to the list of new eateries popping up on the North Shore.
While we don’t know too much about the third location of Colony Bar yet, we do know it’s going to be their biggest location yet – meaning more room to stretch out and enjoy their killer eats, cocktails, and craft beer.
Keep an eye out for more info on this spot.