Summer may be over, but that doesn’t mean we have to stop eating the treats that remind of of the season.
After seeing their new offering it’s clear that Tangram Creamery on Arbutus Street agrees.
- Modern Afghan eatery opens today with drool-worthy traditional eats
- Meat-centric 'The Shop' opens today and the menu looks amazing
- Why Botanist is the only place you should be drinking cocktails this season
- Edible cookie dough has officially arrived in Vancouver
- Can you handle this Vancouver eatery's $5 ramen challenge?
The ice cream parlour unveiled a sticky-ooey-gooey treat to die for – the Frozen S’more – and they are only available on Saturday and Sunday from 3 pm, until supplies last.
The treat consists of seared marshmallows wrapped around graham cracker, chocolate, and a thick vanilla ice cream sandwich.
Address: 2729 Arbutus Street, Vancouver