Ce Soir Noir is back for its third annual picnic of darkness in Crab Park on August 24.
This event is pretty much the opposite of Dîner en Blanc, as guests are asked to show up to this free public event dressed head to toe in black, and come equipped with a blanket and all the food and beverage they can handle.
After you’re set up, the organizers encourage people to “do next-to-nothing” – which sounds like a good plan to us.
- 11 Vancouver food events to check out this week, August 7 to 13
- EAT! Vancouver returns this November with 14 foodie events
- Enter this Vancouver bar's FREE Super Smash Bros tournament to win prizes and glory
- Vancouver's Food Gays just released a killer Noodlebox creation, and it's only available for one week
- Dîner en Blanc returns with two secret locations in Vancouver this summer
For the third year in a row, Ce Soir Noir has partnered with Backpack Buddies, who will have a booth accepting and kid-friendly food donations at the picnic. Donations are not required to attend, but is recommended, as it will make your black heart feel really warm and fuzzy.
Ce Soir Noir is going down on Thursday, August 24 from 5 to 10 pm – be sure to head there with friends, food, and your blackest black T-shirt.
When: August 24 from 5 to 10 pm
Where: Crab Park, 101 East Waterfront Road, Vancouver