The Burnaby municipal election is around the corner and there are plenty of candidates to choose from.
Trying to narrow down who to vote for can be difficult, especially if you’re in the millennial age bracket.
With the help of the Forum for Millennial Leadership (FML), Daily Hive has worked to create a list of candidates under 40 running in the Burnaby municipal race.
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration from the US
- Born in Ottawa, Ontario, and grew up in Pakistan
- Project manager with multinational organizations
- Lives in Burnaby with her two young sons
- Childcare advocate
- Sustainable delivery co-ordinator
- Advocate for housing
- Advocate for transit and active transportation
- Grew up in Port Moody
- Affordable housing advocate
- Against demovicitions
- Advocate for bringing Green and environmentally friendly policy to Burnaby
“Ryan Stewart believes in the power of public education to prepare all students for success. He looks forward to bringing his leadership know-how to the role of School Trustee with the Burnaby Citizens team.”