FEATURED EVENTS IN VANCOUVER
A Future for Memory: Art and Life After the Great East Japan Earthquake, February 11 to September 5, 2021
You looked spectacular for Canada’s 151st birthday, Vancouver.
Hundreds of thousands of people descended onto downtown Vancouver for the Lower Mainland’s flagship Canada Day celebrations at Canada Day at Canada Place.
The day-long celebrations went off without a hitch, although there was a brief moment of light rainfall about two hours before the evening’s spectacular fireworks display launched from a barge in Coal Harbour.
Fortunately, the rainfall stopped well in advance of the fireworks, and clear skies took over the conditions.
Here is a photo recap of Vancouver’s flag-waving patriotism in 2018:
- Canada Day post-fireworks crowds fill street outside Waterfront Station (PHOTOS, VIDEO)
- 20 incredible shots of Canada Day fireworks in Toronto (PHOTOS)
- Vancouver gay nightclub The Odyssey officially closes forever
- Free outdoor movies at Canada Place 2018 lineup released
- Free outdoor movies coming to Vancouver Art Gallery plaza in downtown this summer
- Free outdoor movies Vancouver 2018 at Stanley Park schedule