Vancouverites can look forward to another explosive and mesmerizing show as fireworks are set to return to the Burrard Inlet this Canada Day.
- Walmart Supercentre opening at Metropolis at Metrotown mall this year
- Vancouverites are freaking out over this $38 hot dog water
- Can't-miss BBQ events in Metro Vancouver this summer
- There's a free 5-day jazz festival happening in Yaletown
- Free outdoor movies coming to Vancouver Art Gallery plaza in downtown this summer
An often-anticipated annual tradition will include a two-barge fireworks show in the inlet.
One barge will be located in Coal Harbour in downtown Vancouver; a second barge will be located off the shores of Dundarave in West Vancouver.
The two barges allow for memorable displays of pyrotechnics to both those in the downtown core and the North Shore, using the North Shore mountains and outline of downtown Vancouver as backdrops for one another.
Prime viewing locations for the downtown Vancouver fireworks include:
- Harbour Green Park
- Coal Harbour seawall
- Stanley Park seawall (facing Coal Harbour)
- Crab Park
- West Vancouver seawall (between Ambleside and Dundarave)
- Vancouver Convention Centre West Building and Canada Place
Canada Day Vancouver Fireworks 2018
When: Sunday, July 1, 2018
Time: 10:30 pm
Where: Coal Harbour in downtown Vancouver and Ambleside and Dundarave in West Vancouver