Browns Restaurant Group is opening a new 'Crafthouse' concept in Downtown Vancouver
Jul 28 2017, 3:07 am
The restaurant group behind Browns Socialhouse is set to open a new concept – Browns Crafthouse – on the first level of the new 10-floor office tower located at 510 Seymour Street, right on the corner of Seymour and Pender.
- Massive indoor golf and entertainment concept coming to Canada soon
- 20 new Vancouver restaurants to check out right now
- 7 restaurants that have closed in Vancouver recently
- Iconic 56-storey pipe-organ tower approved by Vancouver City Council
- Vancouver announces plan to allow 72,000 new homes over next 10 years
While signage is already up on the windows and doors of the space, Browns Restaurant Group told Daily Hive there will be more info arriving in the coming months – which leads up to believe the restaurant wont be opening until fall at the absolute earliest.
The new 2,783 square-foot restaurant will be the 22nd location for the group in Vancouver’s lower mainland.
Browns Crafthouse by Browns Socialhouse
Address: 510 Seymour Street, Vancouver