It’s pretty hard to make a sundae better than it already is, because, let’s face it, there isn’t much better than ice cream with sauce, whipped cream, and a cherry on top. Unless of course you’re talking about adding booze. That definitely takes sundaes to the next level.
- 9 new Vancouver ice cream spots to try this summer
- This dreamy French-style ice cream parlour finally has an opening date
- 7 must-try spots for ice cream sundaes in Vancouver
- Umaluma will soon open their 100% plant-based gelato shop in Vancouver
If you had a boozy sundae every day, though, that might be overkill. (Might.) So if you are saving your dessert sins for Sunday, you might want to hit up Red Card Sports Bar + Eatery, where they have Sundae Funday every Sunday.
On Sundays, Red Card makes these boozy sundaes, which go for $7 a piece:
- Classic – Baileys, vanilla ice cream, whipping cream, and caramel drizzle.
- Monkey’s Lunch – Banana liquor, Baileys, vanilla and chocolate ice cream, whipping cream and chocolate drizzle.
- White Russian – Kahlua, vodka, vanilla ice cream, and whipping cream.
- On The Razz – Raspberry Sourpuss, raspberry vodka, vanilla ice cream, whipping cream, grenadine drizzle
- Irish Gentleman – Jamesons, vanilla and chocolate ice cream, whipping cream and caramel drizzle.
In case these aren’t up your alley, but you do want to mix your dessert with your drink, Red Card also makes a Guinness Float, made with vanilla ice cream, Guinness, chocolate drizzle, and caramel drizzle.
Sundae Funday at Red Card
When: Sundays from 6 pm to late
Where: Red Card Sports Bar + Eatery – 560 Smithe Street, Vancouver