When you enter Vancouver’s newest pop-up you go through a back alley door, so you instantly know it’s gonna be a memorable time.
The Black Bamboo Pop-Up Cocktail Bar at 1219 Granville Street is officially open from now until September 30, running every Friday and Saturday from 8 pm to 11 pm.
- The Vancouver Cheese and Meat Festival is back this September
- Victoria's Bin 4 Burger Lounge opening Vancouver location
- Dîner en Blanc returns with two secret locations in Vancouver this summer
- Best juice bars in Vancouver
- Fridays on Front: New West's new weekly night market (with booze!)
You can make reservations up to two weeks in advance for this intimate, tropical-themed room which comes complete with live music, entertainment, champagne, and fresh cold-pressed juice cocktails. Patrons can expect something different on any given night, including rotating music themes like funk, hip hop, disco, and 90s jams.
This new concept comes from the minds of collaborators Commodity Juicery and Vancouver restaurateur Peter Girges.
The juice from Commodity will be mixed with liquor partners Hendricks Gin, Aperol, and Bittered Sling Bitters to make drool-worthy concoctions like a Pineapple Margarita, a Grapefruit Cosmo, and a Mandarin Gin Drop to name a few.
Black Bamboo Pop-Up Cocktail Bar open from now until September 30, 2017 every Friday and Saturday from 8 to 11 pm.
Address: 1219 Granville Street, Vancouver (back alley entrance)