When you live so close to the coast, it’s hard not to love the fresh, soft, stuffed-to-perfection creation that is a classic lobster roll.
While there are many epic lobster creations served at eateries around the city, sometimes just a good ol’ classic roll of the lobster is what you’re hankering for.
So for those times, here are 5 must-tries in Vancouver.
- 7 places in Vancouver for xiao long bao (aka XLBs)
- Nurse your weekend hangover with Bingo & Bubbles at this Vancouver spot
- Holy Sushi Donuts!!! You can now get these babies at the Chinatown Night Market in Vancouver
- Hook Seabar: The laid-back seafood restaurant Vancouver needs is about to open
1. Lobster & Shrimp Roll from Joe Fortes
Address: 777 Thurlow Street, Vancouver
2. Lobster Roll from The Holy Crab
Address: 1588 Robson Street, Vancouver
3. Lobster Roll from Rodney’s Oyster House
Address: 1228 Hamilton Street, Vancouver
Address: 52 Powell Street, Vancouver
4. Mini Lobster Rolls from Canada 150 Afternoon Tea at Notch8
Address: Notch8 at the Fairmont Hotel Vancouver, 900 West Georgia Street
5. Lobster Salad Sandwich from Crab Park Chowdery
Address: 221 Abbott Street, Vancouver