Canada’s biggest artisan and micro-distillery event BC Distilled has announced the official date for its fifth annual celebration of all things spirits.
The one-day event returns to Vancouver this spring on Saturday, April 14 at the Croation Cultural Centre.
The spirits-centric celebration will brings together 40 distilleries from across the province – veterans and newbies alike – and will give attendees the chance to interact and taste samples from each and every one of ’em.
- Here’s your sneak peek of Coquille Fine Seafood before it opens (PHOTOS)
- Clover Valley Beer Festival 2018 to kick off this summer in Surrey
- BC Wine War: Here's how people are reacting to the immediate halt of BC wine imports to Alberta
Participants of BC Distilled can also purchase bottles to bring home and there will also be a charity silent auction hosted by the Pacific Assistance Dogs Society (which mean dogs and puppies will be on site).
A whopping 12 new distilleries have opened since last year’s edition of the festival, so it’s safe to say there will be a lot to sip on during the 2018 celebration.
Here is the full list of participants at BC Distilled 2018.
- After Dark Distillery Ltd.
- Okanagan Spirits Craft Distillery
- Ampersand Distilling Company
- Old Order Distilling Co.
- Bohemian Spirits Ltd.
- Resurrection Spirits Inc.
- Central City Brewers & Distillers
- Roots and Wings Distillery
- Crow’s Nest Distillery Salt
- Spring Shine Craft Distillery
- De Vine Wines & Spirits
- Shelter Point Distillery
- Deep Cove Distillers
- Sheringham Distillery
- Dragon Mist Distillery
- Sons of Vancouver Distillery
- Fermentorium Distilling Co.
- Still Head Distillery
- Gillespie’s Fine Spirits
- Tailored Spirits
- Goodridge & Williams Distilling
- Taynton Bay Spirits
- Legend Distilling
- The 101 Brewhouse + Distillery
- Long Table Distillery
- The Dubh Glas Distillery
- Lucid Spirits
- The Liberty Distillery
- Mad Laboratory Distilling
- The Woods Spirit Company
- Maple Leaf Spirits Inc.
- True North Distilleries
- Merridale Cidery & Distillery
- Tumbleweed Spirits
- Monashee Spirits Craft Distillery
- Victoria Distillers
- Moon Distillery Ltd.
- Wayward Distillation House
- Odd Society Spirits
- Yaletown Distilling Company
BC Distilled 2018
When: Saturday, April 14
Time: Trade Tasting from 2 to 4:30 pm, Public Tasting from 6 to 9 pm
Where: Croatian Cultural Centre, 3520 Commercial Drive, Vancouver
Price: Starting at $57; buy online