BC Corrections is warning the public of a violent offender who will relocate to the Metro Vancouver area.
According to a release, 27-year-old Bryan Kelly is a “high-risk offender.” Kelly is a 5’8″ tall Caucasian male. He weighs 170 pounds and has brown hair and hazel eyes.
Kelly has a violent criminal history, which includes assaults, possession of a weapon, robberies, and a drug offence.
He is subject to close monitoring by authorities and 23 court-ordered conditions including:
- Not to consume or possess alcohol or any controlled substance
- Not to enter any bar, tavern, liquor store, beer and/or wine store or businesses whose primary purpose is the sale of distribution of alcoholic beverages
- Not to possess, own or carry any weapon, including but not limited to any firearm, crossbow, prohibited weapon, restricted weapon, prohibited device, ammunition, prohibited ammunition or explosive substance
- Not to possess any knives except for the immediate preparation and consumption of food
- Not to be outside of residence between the hours of 11 pm and 6 am daily which will be monitored through electronic supervision
The exact location in Metro Vancouver that Kelly will live has not been announced. Anyone who witnesses Kelly violated these conditions is asked to contact local police.