A tennis court and infinity swimming pool are among the luxurious features of this luxurious home located in the British Pacific Properties of West Vancouver.
The 12,000-sq-ft home, designed by David Christopher Signature Homes, sits on a 28,000-sq-ft lot at 670 Southborough Drive.
It was sold earlier this month for $13.8 million, which is the largest sale this year to date in the West Vancouver market, according to real estate duo Alfie Yang and Zach Chester.
So what exactly does this price offer?
Constructed just last year, the sprawling property has a “European classic” interior with opulent finishings, and landscaping and outdoor amenities that are akin to a resort.
There are six full bedroom suites, eight bathrooms, three half-bathrooms, and a private guest suite and accommodations for the caretaker.
The home is perfect for large gatherings, with a grande marble reception hall providing the entry into an entertainment-sized living and dining rooms, a private study, and gourmet kitchen.
A lower level features a wet bar with a wine display and storage for 1,500 bottles, a fitness room, golf simulation room, and a so-called Royal Home theatre.
All three floors of the home are accessible by an elevator, and certain functions of the building are even smart home automated. There is also added comfort during the warm summer months from air conditioning.
As for parking capacity, the property comes with a four-car garage.
- This $3.75 million luxury home used to be a BC Electric substation (PHOTOS)
- Take a self-guided virtual tour of this $16.5 million home in West Vancouver
- Landmark treehouse-inspired tower proposed for West Vancouver mountainside
- This 'castle' in East Vancouver is for sale for $2.298 million (PHOTOS)
- This $9.8-million Metro Vancouver home includes an Olympic-sized horse riding ring (PHOTOS)
- Oprah Winfrey buys $10.7-million home on island near BC Lower Mainland (PHOTOS)