A woman is dead after being struck by a vehicle at Bloor Street East and Sherbourne Street on Friday morning.
According to police, the woman was taken to hospital, where she was pronounced.
- Police looking for man who allegedly followed 16-year-old girl
- 22-year-old kidnapping victim located as suspects remain at large
- One arrest made in connection to armed kidnapping of 22-year-old
Various roads in the area are currently closed.
Police say that the following areas are blocked to traffic:
– Northbound Sherbourne Street, South of Bloor
– Eastbound Bloor Street at Huntley Street
– Westbound Bloor Street at Parliament
– Southbound Sherbourne Street, north of Bloor Street
Collision: Bloor Street East and Sherbourne Street, @TPS51Div. Info – Woman struck by vehicle, transported to hospital.
– NB Sherbourne South of Bloor
– EB Bloor at Huntley Street
– WB Bloor at Parlement
– SB Sherbourne N of Bloor Street#go563702 ^CdK
— Toronto Police OPS (@TPSOperations) March 29, 2019