This weekly round-up spotlights new Toronto restaurants and bars plus incoming establishments that you should have on your radar.
Here are the newest places to eat in Toronto right now:
- Annabelle Pasta Bar, the newest member of the Lil’ Baci Family of Restaurants just opened at909 Davenport Road. On the menu, daily pasta dishes priced at just $10.
- Bar Sybanne, the new restaurants offering Mediterranean, Middle Eastern and Moroccan mezze is now open at 229 Ossington Avenue.
- The Ex might be over, but Toronto just got a permanent source for carnival concessions. Funnel Cake Express is now open at 8 Wellesley Street East.
- Korean grocery store, Galleria Express Supermarket is now open at 558 Yonge Street.
- Now you can get caffeinated while you get a fresh cut. Major Treat Coffee is newly open inside Town Barber at 1158 Queen Street West.
- Planta Burger, a new vegan burger joint is now open and serving up spicy Buffalo cauliflower patties on a bun and California burgers dressed with avocado at 4 Temperance Street.
- Chinese chain restaurant, QJD Peking Duck just opened its first ever Canadian restaurant in Markham at 7095 Woodbine Avenue.
- Bangarang, a new bar featuring obscure billiards games and bean bag toss is set to open by the end of the month at 552 College Street in Little Italy.
- Casa Mia Delicatessen is going in at 1985 Queen Street East. Once open, look forward to prepared foods, hot table, and coffee bar.
- Toronto is getting a new bar hidden inside a bodega. Mahjong Bar is in the works at 1276 Dundas Street West.
- Chinese chain QJD Peking Duck opens first Canadian restaurant
- Coming soon to Toronto: Mahjong Bar, a bar hidden inside a bodega
- Toronto is getting a new games bar that will have indoor cornhole toss