This weekly round-up spotlights new Toronto restaurants and bars plus incoming establishments that you should have on your radar.
Here are the newest restaurants to eat at in Toronto right now:
- Borrel, a new source for Bitterballen, charcuterie, and other Dutch snack foods is newly opened at 1333 Danforth Avenue.
- Daan Go, the cake lab from Masterchef Canada contestant Christopher Siu opens this weekend (November 11) at 3380 Midland Avenue.
- Go Topoki at 5 Northtown Way is now open and serving up Korean bingsoo and rice cake noodles in North York.
- Mary Be Kitchen at 21 St. Clair Avenue West is already in soft opening mode previewing a menu of mix and match soul foods. The official grand opening takes place next week.
- Suite 114, is a new hidden cocktail lounge at 116 Dundas Street West opens tomorrow, Friday, November 10.
- Sweet Jesus’ newest location in The Annex is now open at 416 Bloor West. Celebrate with FREE treats for the first 75 people through the door on Saturday, November 11.
- Yeah Yeahs Pizza is nearly ready to open its first Toronto location at 1210 Yonge Street. The pizzeria originating in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia celebrates it grand opening with a pizza party on November 10.
- CAMPO, a new Spanish food hall from Chef Rob Bragagnolo (Carver) is just over a week out from opening at 433 King Street West. Start getting excited for half a dozen vendors.
- City Canteen, an artisanal market, and food studio is in the works at 2279 Bloor Street West.
- Chicken and waffle makers, The Dirty Bird celebrates the opening of its third location at the York University Student Centre food court (4700 Keele Street) on Thursday, November 16.
- Kay Pacha, a new Peruvian kitchen and Pisco bar is nearly cooking at 744 St. Clair Avenue West.
- Loaded Pierogi is expanding… again! New locations are going in at 524 Church Street, as well as at Union Station.
- Ramen Isshin is opening a pop-up inside Pusateri’s at 1539 Avenue Road. Get your steaming bowls of noodles and broth in as of November 15.
- Sushi burrito shop, Rolltation is opening another location! The newest outlet is going in at 758 Yonge Street at Bloor.
- Woodfire Sandwich Co. is going in next to Woody’s Etobicoke location at 3795 Lake Shore Boulevard West. The new sandwich shop has already announced it’s opening New Years Day 2018.
- Toronto is getting a $5.95 All-You-Can-Eat pierogi night
- Toronto Caribbean kitchen wins top honours at US competition
- This Toronto cafe just installed a curling rink on their patio