This weekly round-up spotlights Toronto’s newest restaurants and bars, plus incoming establishments that should be on your radar.
Here are the newest restaurants opening in Toronto right now:
- Assembli, a new spot for build-your-own salads and pizza is now open at 373 Church Street.
- Birky’s Bar has replaced The Yukon at 1592 Queen Street West and is soon to introduce a menu of wood-fired specialties.
- Meat-free buffet, Blossom Vegetarian is now open and dishing out unlimited dim sum, sushi, and more at 9425 Leslie Street in Richmond Hill.
- Impact Kitchen has opened a second location at 39 Brant Street West, a third location is coming soon to 1222 Yonge Street.
- Alexandros Take Out is coming soon to 377 Church Street.
- Bare Market, Toronto’s first package-free specialty grocery is on the hunt for a permanent address. In the meantime, find Bare Market popping-up throughout the GTA.
- Ottawa-based chain Burgers n’ Fries Forever is opening a location at 182 Ossington Avenue, the address formerly home to Rashers.
- Global chain Cuppa Tea is opening soon at 20 Carlton Street.
- M’Eat Resto Butcher, a butcher by day and restaurant by night is opening this July at 806 Queen Street East.
- The Yard Public House, a new spot from the folks behind Hogtown Smoke, is soon to replace Whitlocks’s at 1961 Queen Street East in The Beach(es).
- Yanyu Chinese Dining is in the works at 237 Consumers Road, unit F in North York.