This weekly round-up spotlights Toronto’s newest restaurants and bars, plus incoming establishments that should be on your radar.
Here are the newest restaurants opening in Toronto right now:
- Cafe Landwer at 165 University Avenue is in soft-opening mode and dishing out Israeli-style brunches and lunches.
- Vegan cinnamon bun chain Cinnaholic has opened the first of several planned GTA locations at the Promenade Mall at 1 Promenade in Thornhill.
- The Commoner, a chic new pub and sports bar, is now open at 2067 Dundas Street West in Roncesvalles Village.
- New sushi bar Jugemu, from Zakkushi restaurant group, is now open at 193 Carlton Street.
- Koishi Ice Cream at 160 Baldwin Street in Kensington Market is now open and scooping out Japanese-inspired ice cream flavours and desserts.
- Prime on Avenue, a new Kosher steak and smokehouse is newly open at 1960 Avenue Road.
- Scotty Bons Caribbean Grill opened last month at 789 Warden Avenue in Scarborough and is dishing out jerk chicken, roti, and more.
- Stamp’s Lane is now open at 371 Roncesvalles Avenue and dishing out oysters, Halifax donair, and other east coast faves.
- Taipei beef noodle house Four Four South Village is coming soon to 474 Yonge Street.
- Full House Desserts is opening a new source for HK treats at 4750 Yonge Street at Sheppard.
- Date night-worthy vegan restaurant Grasshopper Salon is set to open this fall in The Beaches at 2252 Queen Street East.
- The Good Son is opening a new full-service restaurant at the Shops at Don Mills at 1090 Don Mills Road.
- Pujukan, a new Korean BBQ is in the works at 4852 Yonge Street.
- Rally Sports Bar is opening spin-off Rally Bar at 4950 Yonge Street in North York.