This round-up spotlights Toronto’s newest restaurant and bar openings, plus what’s coming up that should be on your radar.
Here are the newest restaurants opening in Toronto right now:
- The Alley has opened its doors at 382 Yonge Street, Unit 1, right at Gerrard, offering a new spot to get your bubble tea fix in the heart of the city.
- Chen Chen’s Hot Chicken is now serving up (you guessed it) hot chicken at stackt market’s new food and drink pavilion.
- Now serving up the classic Canadian sweet treat, butter tarts, at 1911 Queen Street East is The Sweet Oven.
- The new rooftop patio is open at Arthur’s located at 12 St. Clair Avenue East and offering sweeping views of the city’s skyline.
- NYC-based restaurant ‘by CHLOE.’ opening first Canadian locations in Toronto
- ‘Canada’s first 100% vegan fast-food drive thru’ opening Toronto location
- Take a peek inside Queen West’s newest mezza restaurant
- Bar Poet is set to open up on Friday, August 9 1090 Queen West. The new spot will be slingin’ mouthwatering pizza and fierce cocktails.
- Local Kitchen and Wine Bar is gearing up to open another location at 1595 Dupont Street.
- Azkadenya opens its doors on August 10 at 235 Queen Street West, serving the Queen West crowd some stellar mezza on the fly.
- The city will get its first all-vegan taco shop when La Bartola opens its doors next year. For now, pop-ups at Vegandale Food and Drink Festival and Veg Food Fest will do.
- A new concept called Dice Fruit Bar and Cafe is prepping to open its doors in Yorkville.