This weekly round-up spotlights new Toronto restaurants and bars plus incoming establishments that you should have on your radar.
Here are the newest places to eat in Toronto right now:
- Bubble tea chain The Alley just opened a new location at 5 St Joseph Street.
- Casa Mia Delicatessen is open now in The Beach(es) at 1985 Queen Street East.
- Crosscut Coffee a new cafe serving locally roasted, small-batch coffees, artisanal sandwiches, breakfast goods, and more, is now open at 1142 Davenport Road.
- Earls Court BBQ, the new barbecue joint from Jason Rees of Pork Ninjas is now open at 1278 St. Clair Avenue West.
- elxr Juice Lab has opened a new location in Yorkville at 55 Avenue Road and is dishing out toasted s’mores parfaits, sprouted granola, and more.
- Hogtown Vegan is now serving up Unchicken & Waffles from its new sophomore location at 382 College Street.
- Pollyanna, the new restaurant from the folks behind Eastside Social and The Thirsty Duck is just opened at 1054 Gerrard Street East.
- Terre Rouge Toronto a contemporary French bistro is newly opened at 162 Enterprise Boulevard in Markham.
- Borrel is opening its first brick and mortar restaurant at 1333 Danforth Avenue. A longtime regular on Toronto’s pop-up circuit, the restaurant will be a permanent source for Dutch comfort food like Kaassoufflé and Bitterballen.
- The Green Room is relocating to Little Italy replacing Crown & Tiger pub at 414 College Street according to NOW.
- Quetzal, a new restaurant from one of Toronto’s hottest chefs is going in at 419 College Street and will fish out regional Mexican dishes “cooked over a breathtaking 28 foot-long open fire that runs the span of the space.”
- One of Toronto’s hottest chefs is opening a new Mexican restaurant
- Toronto's first ever Bubble Tea Festival is on this weekend
- 15 of the best craft beer bars in Toronto (MAP)