This weekly round-up spotlights new Toronto restaurants and bars plus incoming establishments that you should have on your radar.
Here are the newest restaurants to eat at in Toronto right now:
- The swanky new namesake restaurant from Akira Back is now serving up Sriracha-ranch rock shrimp, tuna pizza, and more, from inside the Bisha Hotel.
- General Assembly official opens December 1 at 331 Adelaide Street West offering a new source for pizza, salad, and snacks.
- Goldie at 619 King Street West has taken over the former address of Candyland. It’s a two-floor cocktail lounge serving upscale bar food from Executive Chef, Romain Avril.
- Hogtown Smoke opens its sophomore smokehouse along with The Joint, a bourbon speakeasy at 55 Colborne Street on December 1.
- MWM Fish Co. a new boutique fish market and oyster bar is newly opened at 419 Parliament Street in Cabbagetown.
- Mythology, the new vegan diner helmed by Chef Doug McNish opens for dinner on December 1 at 1265 Queen Street West in Parkdale AKA Vegandale.
- Spice Mediterranean Fusion is now open and serving up Spanish paellas, Italian lasagna, and other Mediterranean standards at 1559 Kingston Road.
- Suq Mediterranean Kitchen is newly open replacing Teta’s Mediterranean Kitchen & Bakery at 2 Champagne Drive.
- Dagu Rice Noodle only just recently opened two GTA locations. Now a third one is in the works at 3260 Midland Avenue, Unit F101.
- New retail sweet shop Dolce Moda is set to open mid-month at 420 Summerhill Avenue in Rosedale.
- Loukoumania opening in Vaughan at 3120 Rutherford Road will be a new doughnut-centric café concept once it opens.
- Incoming Recipe Food Co. at 696 Queen Street West will cater to gluten-free, paleo, vegetarian, vegan eaters when it opens its eatery devoted to homestyle recipes in December.
- The folks behind Cava and Chabrol have been busy! Tanto a new Argentine-inspired restaurant at 74 Ossington is set to open in the coming weeks while Lapin going in on King West is expected sometime in 2018.
- As previously reported, WVRST is slated to open a second beer (and sausage) hall in Union Station in summer 2018.
- Toronto is getting a hot new Argentine-inspired restaurant
- WVRST is opening a second beer (and sausage) hall in Union Station
- Union Station is finally unveiling its new food and retail next week