FEATURED EVENTS IN TORONTO
The 2020 Toronto Light Festival kicks off on January 17 in the Distillery District, bringing with it all new interactive installations.
Free to the public, the Light Fest will be running daily until March 1, and includes daytime as well as nighttime programming.
The new interactive installations are designed to entertain and inspire, and according to organizers, it is meant to add a little light to some of the darkest months of the year.
This year, festival goers can expect more than 20 light art installations from both local and international artists.
- See also:
Check out some of this year’s installations:
Here is the full list of the art installations and the artists who created them:
- Shrooms by Amigo & Amigo, Australia
- Please Touch the Art by Tactile Graffiti, Toronto, Canada
- Turn Turn Turn by Chad Rice, United States
- Photonic Empathy by Lumus Instruments, Netherlands
- Helianthus Enorm by Chad “Fez” Gaetz, United States
- Submergence by Squidsoup, United Kingdom
- Life Puzzle by Studio Rosenblatt, Canada
- Sydmonauts by Amigo & Amigo, Australia
- Cloud Swing by Lindsey Glatz + Curious Form, United States
- Let’s Get This Party Started by A Collaborative Effort, Canada
- Mariposita by Chris Carnabuci, United States
- Perspective by Studio Rosenblatt, Canada
- Hate by Studio Rosenblatt, Canada
- Firefly Field by Toer, Netherlands
- Florescentia by Zara Pafield & Renzo B. Larriviere, Australia
- The Meaning of Meaning by Studio Rosenblatt, Canada
- Kukulkan’s Portal by Abram Santa Cruz, United States
- Everything Everywhere Forever by Lumatronic, 4tress, Fabrication & Olivia Coambe
The Light Fest is definitely worth going outside for this winter!
When: January 17 t0 March 1, 2020
Where: Distillery District