Update: As of April 9, Toronto Police have informed Daily Hive that the person wanted for this crime has been arrested, and was not the previously named suspect. As per police’s request, all photos have been removed.
Toronto Police is asking for the public’s help to locate a man they believe to be in the Toronto area.
According to police, 31-year-old (name rescinded) is allegedly wanted for:
1. Forcible Confinement
2. Choking Overcome Resistance
3. Sexual Assault
5. Assault Cause Bodily Harm
6. Sexual Assault Cause Bodily Harm
- Woman pushing stroller almost hit by vehicle (VIDEO)
- Woman dead after being struck by vehicle at Bloor and Sherbourne
- Police looking for man who allegedly followed 16-year-old girl
Anyone with information on the whereabouts of the Toronto resident, or additional information about the offence is asked to contact police at 416-808-3200, Crime Stoppers anonymously at 416-222-TIPS (8477), online, or text TOR and your message to CRIMES (274637).
A sexual assault is any form of unwanted sexual contact, according to Toronto Police. It includes, but is not limited to, kissing, grabbing, oral sex and penetration.