This regular round-up spotlights Toronto’s newest restaurants and bars, plus incoming establishments that should be on your radar.
Here what’s up in Toronto’s food and drink scene right now:
- Milky’s Coffee has soft-opened up at 760 Dundas West, with the intention of serving excellent caffeine in a positive space.
- Contemporary North American Grill Arthur’s is open at 12 St. Clair Avenue East, as of today.
- My Roti Place’s first licensed location is officially open at 1376 Queen Street West, and they’re offering delicious food and drinks.
- Song Tea, a popular bubble tea chain from China, has arrived at 550 Highway 7, Unit 83, in Richmond Hill.
- Tora is offering a new, interactive spot for aburi and oshizushi sushi at Yorkdale Mall, 3401 Dufferin Street.
- Glory Hole just opened their second location at 1505 Gerrard Street East, and it’s being well received by Coxwell.
- Meet Fresh just opened up their third Ontario location in Langham Square in Markham.
- Zakkushi is now offering Izakaya on Queen West, opening after success at their Carlton location.
- McEwan’s gourmet grocery is now open at Bloor-Yonge, offering delicious take-home goods from 1 Bloor Street East.
- A contemporary North American grill is opening in midtown tomorrow
- There's a massive new local market coming to the GTA this spring
- This new Parkdale roti spot offers authentic Indian flavours with a twist
- The Food District, a massive new local market is set to open at Square One on April 1.
- The Shops at Don Mills will be welcoming a new location of Italian-favourite The Good Son in February.
- Flipside Donuts will be opening in the Distillery District this spring, offering mini donuts from a licensed spot at 12 Case Good Lane.
- No longer just for delivery, The Daily Dumpling Co. will soon be opening a store-front at 792 College Street.
- Sash will be bringing fine dining and wine to the Summerhill neighbourhood soon. Watch this space.
- The long-awaited Annex Food Hall will be soft-opening tomorrow at 384 Bloor Street West in—you guessed it—the Annex.
- Assembly Chef’s Hall will soon be welcoming a health-food-focused Chef’s Table by Chef Ivana Raca and Chopped Canada’s Brad Smith.