This round-up spotlights Toronto’s newest restaurant and bar openings, plus what’s coming up that should be on your radar.
Here are the newest restaurants opening in Toronto right now:
- Maiz Arepa Bar has opened up shop at 490 Queen Street West, and it’s now slingin’ all the tacos your tummy can handle.
- By the parents of Bang Bang, Knockout is now open at 342 Westmoreland Avenue North, just off Geary Avenue, the home of The Greater Good, Parallel, and Blood Brothers.
- A new 22,000 sq. ft. LCBO store has opened at 49 Spadina Avenue, taking over the neighbourhood’s supply and cancelling out the old King and Spadina store.
- Domino’s has opened up shop at 410 Queen Street West, making for a quick and easy spot to grab lunch.
- The Baskin-Robbins location at Woodbine Mall in Etobicoke has been transformed into a Stranger Things-themed Scoops Ahoy until July 18, 2019.
- Newly-opened Ascari, now at 620 King Street West, adds indulgent and soulful Italian eats to the growing roster of fresh food in the neighbourhood.
- POSTSCRIPT patio has taken over the rink at 275 Bathurst Street in alignment with Fringe Festival, and will be hangin’ out until July 14.
- After months of anticipation, Chef Suzanne Barr’s newest endeavour Avling Kitchen and Brewery has opened its doors at 1042 Queen Street East.
- Miss Pippa’s is the spot to visit for all your drink, snack and gift needs, now open at 1158 College Street.
- A waterfront Pan-Asian Night Market is coming to Ontario Place in August
- The Wheat Sheaf is closing for renovations, but not for good
- A second Little Sister location is going to be opening up downtown, at 102 Portland Street; the doors are slated to open this fall.
- A 19+ Harry Potter-themed boozy pop-up experience is coming to a TBD location in the city this fall, from November 15 to 17.
- The restaurant group behind Auberge de Pommier, Bannock, Canoe, Maison Selby and many more is prepping to open up Babel at 305 York Mills Road, Unit 19.
- Currently soft-open, Holy Perogy will celebrate its grand opening at 777 The Queensway on July 20.
- Avelo, stemming from Awai, will be opening this month near Yonge and Bloor.