IKEA might not be offering Christmas trees in Canada this year, but the brand is certainly still bringing the holiday deliciousness to stores across the country.
Our favourite build-it-yourself furniture giant is once again hosting its Swedish-style Christmas feasts this year, otherwise known as Julbord.
Taking place at most locations across the country on December 15, 2021, between 5 and 8 pm (times may vary by store), this spread features some drool-worthy bites you do not want to miss.
- You might also like:
- IKEA won't be selling Christmas trees in Canada this year
- 10 sweet facts about maple syrup that you probably didn't know
- People are trolling the Timbiebs resellers online and it's amazing
We’re talking a traditional Swedish holiday smörgåsbord with ham, turkey, meatballs, herring, marinated salmon, potatoes, eggs, crispbread, cheese, and more.
Tickets can be purchased in-store only, at the cash desk in the Swedish Restaurant or Swedish Food Market. Please note all local public health regulations for indoor dining will apply.
- IKEA Edmonton: 3:30 to 5 pm and 6 to 7:30 pm
- IKEA Calgary: (check times with local store directly)
- IKEA Coquitlam: (sold out)
- IKEA Richmond: (check times with local store directly)
- IKEA Etobicoke: 5 to 8 pm
- IKEA North York: 5 to 8 pm
- IKEA Vaughan: 5 to 8 pm
- IKEA Montreal:5 to 8 pm
- IKEA Boucherville: 5:30 to 8 pm
As for the price, one ticket to this shindig is $24.99 per person (IKEA Family pricing is $19.99) and $9.99 for kids 12 and under.
Be sure to get your tickets while you still can!