This New Year’s Eve, rather than waiting hours on end for a cab or dealing with UBER surge prices, take the TTC to your party.
To ensure Toronto can safely ring in the new year, Corby Spirit and Wine has partnered with the TTC to host its annual free rides initiative on New Year’s Eve.
Now in its fifth year, Corby Spirit and Wine has made it possible for Torontonians to receive free bus, streetcar and subway rides from 7 pm on December 31 until 7 am on January 1.
To make this year even bigger, Corby has extended its #CorbySafeRides initiative even further by offering LCBO customers complimentary TTC tokens with the purchase of select Corby products.
Shoppers can find over 24,000 tokens placed on select bottles of J.P. Wiser’s Whisky, Polar Ice vodka and Lamb’s rum at LCBO stores across the Greater Toronto Area.
Late-evening service on New Year’s Eve will continue until 4 am on all routes currently operating Monday through Friday evening service.
The last subway trains and bus routes are as follows:
- Line 1: last trains leave Union Station at 3:30 am for Finch Station and 3:34 am for Vaughan Metropolitan Centre Station. The last northbound train on Line 1 YONGE will connect at Bloor-Yonge Station with the last eastbound and westbound trains on Line 2, and at Sheppard-Yonge Station with the last eastbound train on Line 4.
- Line 2: last trains leave Bloor-Yonge Station at 3:37 am for Kipling Station and at 3:37 am for Kennedy Station. The last eastbound train on Line 2 will connect at Kennedy Station with the last eastbound train on Line 3.
- Line 3: last trains leave Kennedy Station at 4:05 am for McCowan Station
- Line 4: last trains leave Sheppard-Yonge Station at 3:58 am for Don Mills Station
- Blue Night Network: will run until 8 am on January 1.