All you can eat food, cold craft beers, roaring fires, and axe throwing are all part of Evergreen’s Feast On BBQ happening this October.
Ten chefs from across Ontario will be on deck for the evening serving up unlimited local and sustainable fare (including vegetarian options at each food station) paired with wines, spirits, and beers to wash it down.
Participating chefs are all Feast On-certified, which means they’re focused on serving dishes that take advantage of local Ontario products. Helming Manning the food stations expect to find chefs including:
- Tim Borys, Lancaster Smokehouse
- Arron Carley, The Bruce Hotel
- Elisa Corrigan, The Green Wood
- Ami Dipasquale and Steffen Marin, Heirloom Farm to Truck
- Laird MacArthur, Cafe Belong
- Adam Ryan, Localista
- Nelson Singh, Spirit Tree Estate Cidery
- Olivia Simpson, Hawthorne Food & Drink
- Raul Sojo, Bistro ’67
- Jesse Vallins, Maple Leaf Tavern
Aside from eating, attendees can try their hand at axe throwing, enjoy live music paying homage to Canadian artists, get tatted (temporarily) at a tattoo station and groomed by expert beard trimmers.
All proceeds from the event go towards Evergreen’s mission to build flourishing cities.
When: October 14, 7 pm to midnight
Where: Evergreen Brickworks, 550 Bayview Avenue, Toronto
- Toronto's top female chefs rule the kitchen at The Dinner Party in October
- You can now have a Thanksgiving Feast at Casa Loma
- Inside the weekly Toronto farmers' market that sells weed