A 31-year-old man has been arrested in relation to a motorcycle hit-and-run that left a four-year-old boy in life-threatening condition on Sunday afternoon, Toronto Police say.
Police are thanking the community, the public and media for their assistance, which helped identify a suspect and vehicle alleged to be involved in the Fail to Remain investigation at 1245 Victoria Park Avenue.
On Monday, May 27, at 1:48 pm, members of Traffic Services Hit and Run Unit arrested the man and seized a 2016 Harley Davidson Road Glide Motorcycle.
- 4-year-old boy suffering life threatening injuries after motorcycle hit and run
- 51-year-old man charged with sexually abusing a child and recording it
- Toronto police issue public safety alert following multiple robberies
To protect the integrity of the investigation, the man’s name will not be released. He is being charged with:
1. Leave accident Scene Cause Bodily Harm
2. Drive Motor Vehicle Improper Licence
3. Operate Motor Vehicle Without Insurance
Traffic Services Investigators have received tips and security video, but are still appealing for those with security or dash camera video, or any other information on this investigation, to contact police.