It seems the Seattle Dragons aren’t the only ones ready to take the field on February 15 — the rest of Seattle is too.
According to NBC Sports, out of eight cities, Seattle is currently leading the XFL in season ticket sales. This could be in part due to the Seahawks’ loss to the Packers in the NFL playoffs, as a surge in ticket sales was noted after the Divisional Round game.
Back in December, over 1,000 fans showed up to a Dragons open practice at Memorial Stadium in Seattle Center, and the club is projecting an attendance of over 20,000 people during the February 15 home game at CenturyLink Field against the Tampa Bay Vipers.
— Seattle Dragons (@XFLDragons) December 14, 2019
The team is set to play a 10-game regular season, with new XFL rules added since the leagues single season in 2001.
- See also:
2020 XFL Game Schedule:
- February 8, 2 pm: DC Defenders vs. Seattle Dragons at Audi Field in Washington, DC
- February 15, 2 pm: Seattle Dragons vs. Tampa Bay Vipers at CenturyLink Field in Seattle
- February 22, 2 pm: Seattle Dragons vs. Dallas Renegades at CenturyLink Field in Seattle
- February 29, 4 pm: St. Louis BattleHawks vs. Seattle Dragons at The Dome at America’s Center in St. Louis
- March 7, 1 pm: Houston Roughnecks vs. Seattle Dragons at TDECU Stadium in Houston
- March 15, 4 pm: Seattle Dragons vs. Los Angeles Wildcats at CenturyLink Field in Seattle
- March 22, 12 pm: Seattle Dragons vs. New York Guardians at CenturyLink Field in Seattle
- April 5, 3 pm: Los Angeles Wildcats vs. Seattle Dragons at Dignity Health Sports Park in Carson
- April 11, 11 am: Seattle Dragons vs. Houston Roughnecks at CenturyLink Field in Seattle