The biggest music festival in Quebec City is coming back this summer and it’s bringing a stellar lineup along with it.
Every summer, the Festival d’été de Québec attracts more than 325,000 people over the course of 11 days on the historic Plains of Abraham battlefield in Quebec City.
The outdoor bash features 2,500 shows scattered across ten venues (all within walking distance from each other) and this summer’s edition is bringing some seriously impressive talent.
- Céline Dion will be performing two shows in Montreal on September 26 and 27
- The first official Tam-Tams of the season kicks off on May 5
- La Ronde announces dates for this summer's International Fireworks Competition
- Avengers: Endgame pre-sale tickets are available at some Montreal theatres today
Headliners for the 52nd edition include:
- Alt-J, July 5
- Lynyrd Skynyrd, July 6
- Twenty One Pilots, July 7
- Slipknot, July 8
- Éric Lapointe, July 9
- Kygo/Diplo, July 10
- Mariah Carey, July 11
- Logic, July 12
- Imagine Dragons, July 13
- Blink 182, July 14
— Festival d’été de Qc (@FestivalEteQc) April 3, 2019
The giant festival site also features street performers, food trucks, bar kiosks, and a slew of street-side events for all ages.
Besides an impressive lineup, the Festival d’été de Québec is also pretty easy on your wallet.
An all-inclusive pass for the 11 days is just $105.
Festival d’été uses a blinking RFID wristband that manages access control, each designed by a different Quebec illustrator.