Céline Dion is coming home.
For the first time in over a decade, the Quebecois superstar’s heart will go on tour across North America.
The North American dates were announced yesterday on Dion’s social media channels.
- Céline Dion teases upcoming appearance on James Corden's 'Carpool Karaoke'
- A new movie about Céline Dion's life is in the works: report
- Céline Dion spotted dancing in the audience at Lady Gaga concert (VIDEOS)
- Céline Dion collaborates with designers on gender-neutral kid's clothing line
The 51-year-old singer will play more than 50 cities across Canada and the United States, starting in Quebec City on September 18 and 20.
Dion will then head to Montreal for two stops on September 26 and 27 before heading to Ottawa on October 16 and Toronto in December.
The tour will coincide with the release of her new album “Courage” later in 2019. Further dates outside of North America have yet to be announced.
View this post on Instagram
Presale tickets start on Monday, April 8 and they’ll surely be selling quickly. For more information, including all tour dates go to celinedion.com.
Dion’s Canadian stops include:
- Quebec City –September 18 and 20, 2019
- Montreal — September 26 and 27 ,2019
- Ottawa — October 16, 2019
- Toronto — December 9, 2019
- Vancouver — April 17, 2020
- Edmonton — April 21, 2020
- Saskatoon — April 25, 2020
- Winnipeg — April 27, 2020
When: September 26 and 27
Where: Bell Centre, 1909-avenue-des-Canadiens-de-Montreal
Price: TBA, on sale April 8