Is there anything sweeter than the iconic Canadian treat known as BeaverTails? Few things could improve upon the perfection that is sugar-dusted fried dough… except for maybe enjoying one for FREE!
That’s right, Beavertails is giving away free cinnamon and sugar pastries at participating locations across Canada between October 13 and 16 in exchange for donations of cash or non-perishable food items for local food banks.
The fundraiser is happening in celebration of World Food Day at participating outlets across Canada including:
- Camion Queues de Castor, at the corner of Sherbrooke & Victoria in Westmount, Montreal
- Mont-Tremblant, 160 chemin du Curé-Deslauriers, Mont-Tremblant
- Mont-Tremblant, 116 rue Kandahar, Mont-Tremblant
- Toronto Waterfront, 145 Queen’s Quay West, Pier 6, Toronto
- Niagara Falls, 4967 Clifton Hill, Niagara Falls
- Outlet Collection, 300 Taylor Road, Niagara-on-the-Lake
- Byward Market, 69 George Street, Ottawa
- Tanger Outlets, 8555 Campeau Drive, Ottawa
- Mobile Beavertail Truck, Pembroke, Ontario
- Mobile Beavertail Truck, Sudbury, Ontario
- Canmore, 801 8 Street, Canmore
- Mobile Beavertail Truck, Edmonton, Alberta
- 602 Broughton Street, Victoria
- Halifax Waterfront, 1549 Lower Water Street, Halifax
- Mobile Beavertail Truck, 3 Water Street, Saint John
When: October 13 to 16 (times and dates of the giveaway might vary by location)
Where: Participating Beavertail outlets across Canada.