In case you haven’t noticed, Calgary’s craft beer game is strong lately, so it only makes sense that the city would finally get its own official Craft Beer Week.
- Alberta's craft brewers pick up 10 Canadian Brewing Awards this year
- 9 must-try places to eat and drink in Kelowna
- Goro + Gun now has All Day Happy Hour every Saturday
- 15 must-try Caesars in Calgary
This week consists of five days of beer-tastic events at a handful of different venues. The celebration’s events calendar includes special events and tastings at local breweries and restaurants too.
- Craft Beer Market
- Village Brewery
- Wild Rose Brewery
- Trolley 5 Restaurant & Brewery
- Last Best Brewing & Distilling
- Mill Street Brewpub Calgary
- Big Rock Brewery
- Tool Shed Brewing Company
- Cold Garden Beverage Company
- Common Crown Brewing Co.
- Boiling Oar Brewing Co.
- One18 Empire
- The Bank and Baron
- National Fine Food, Beer & Spirits
- Bottlescrew Bill’s Pub
- Minas Brazilian Steakhouse
- Midtown Kitchen & Bar
- Native Tongues Taqueria
- The Coup
- The Pig & Duke, Downtown & 12th Ave.
- Minhas Micro Brewery
- Brewsters Brewing Company & Restaurants
- Beer Revolution
- The Dandy Brewing Company
- Half Hitch Brewing Company
- Four Points Calgary West
- Bottega Wines, Spirits & Craft Beer
- The Beer Vault
So be sure to register and get your tickets to some of these events and drink up buttercup – it’s time to celebrate YYC’s serious craft beer game.
When: Monday, June 5 to Friday, June 9
Where: Multiple locations in Calgary
Tickets: Prices and registrations vary, check them out online