In need of a getaway?
WestJet has announced new non-stop weekly service between Calgary and Belize, starting November 3, 2017.
“WestJet will increase service from Calgary by 52 weekly flights this winter,” said Brian Znotins, WestJet vice-president, in a release.
“As the carrier with more flights from Calgary International Airport than any other, we have designed our Calgary flight schedules to deliver 55 per cent more connecting itineraries which will help to launch new flights in future seasons and further expand our presence in YYC – a key driver in economic and employment growth in the city.”
One way fares to Belize start at $278.91.
WestJet will also increase service on the following routes from Calgary:
- Calgary–Vancouver, from 90 to 97 times weekly (15 times each business day), more than any other carrier.
- Calgary–Toronto, from 58 to 68 times weekly, (10 times each business day), more than any other carrier.
- Calgary–Fort McMurray, from four to five times each business day.
- Calgary–Kelowna, from six to seven times each business day, more than any other carrier.
- Calgary-Brandon, from 10 to 12 times weekly.
- Calgary–Grande Prairie, 19 to 26 times weekly.
- Calgary-Kitchener, from five to seven times weekly.
- Calgary–Los Angeles, from 11 to 14 times weekly.
- Calgary–Phoenix, from 19 to 20 times weekly.
- Calgary–Palm Springs, from 18 to 20 times weekly.
- Calgary–Cancun, from 14 to 16 times weekly.
- Calgary–Cabo San Lucas, from seven to eight times weekly.