Calgary’s first cat cafe is almost ready for its grand opening on Saturday, June 24 – and we can hardly wait.
It’s called the Regal Cat Cafe and it’s a 2,100 square-foot spot located in the heart of Kensington at 303-10th Street. This is going to be the hottest place to grab a coffee, a snack, and pet a cat all at the same time.
- Calgary's first cat cafe is opening in late spring
- 5 best YYC patios for happy hour
- 29 things to know before you move to Calgary
- 13 food vendors to find at the Calgary Night Market on opening weekend
- Brand new YYC Beer Week will feature 30 local breweries and eateries
You need to make reservations for this experience, so be sure to do so ahead of time online and then you’re all good to enter the Kitty Kingdom – as long as you’ve carefully read the Kitty Visitation Rules, that is.
The Regal Cat Cafe will house ten cats, all of which are available for adoption from the MEOW Foundation, a specialized cat-focused charity and humane society with a no-kill mandate.
The whole idea is to connect people with potential future fur babies – and enjoying a delicious coffee and treat at the same time doesn’t hurt!
The Regal Cat Café will be open daily from 9 am to 9 pm.
Address: 303-10th Street NW