A boat full of BC fisherman caught more than they bargained for after a humpback whale almost collided with their vessel.
The incident, which happened near Langara Island, was captured on video and uploaded to YouTube.
It’s not the first close encounter that locals have captured this summer. Last month, some BC kayakers captured their own humpback experience on camera, while a Vancouver man enjoyed a close encounter back in April.
- 50 humpback whales seen breaching and feeding around Victoria (PHOTOS)
- Amazing footage shows B.C. boater's close encounter with humpback whales (VIDEO)
- BC kayakers get insane humpback whale surprise (VIDEO)
- Breathtaking aerial view of humpback whale swimming off the coast of Newfoundland (VIDEO)
- Humpback whales attacked by orca whale pod near Victoria (PHOTOS)
- Justin Trudeau went whale watching in Tofino (PHOTOS)