A summer in Calgary is a beautiful thing, but we don’t blame you for dreaming of sandy beaches and blue waves.
If you aren’t thinking of taking a full-on vacation down to Mexico any time soon, you can still hit the coast for cheap by grabbing a flight out to Vancouver next summer.
- Arkells' country-wide tour making a stop in Calgary this winter
- Inseparable Saint Bernard trio have found a forever home
- Fly from Calgary to Brasilia, Brazil for just $763 this winter
Weekend flights between the two Western Canada hubs are at a steal right now with non-stop, roundtrip flights going for just $135.
The flights were discovered by flight deal-finding website YYC Deals, and in place for flights between June and September 2019, when the same trips typically cost closer to $350.
Here’s how to book the flight:
1. Visit Google Flights
2. Enter your departure and return locations as Calgary (YYC) and Vancouver (YVR), respectively.
3. Use their calendar to find the flights for $135 (they’re in green).
4. Let your Vancouver friends know that you’ll be on your way for Summer 2019!