There’s no better way to escape the cold of a Calgary winter than by heading south, and flights out to Brazil just got way more affordable.
According to a post from flight deal-find website, YYC Deals, trips from Calgary International Aiport out to Brasilia, Brazil have gotten significantly cheaper, with round-trip flights going for as low as $763 this winter.
- Explore your worst nightmares by taking a walk through Haunted Calgary
- The 2019 Calgary Stampede poster has been unveiled
- The sunrise over Calgary was pure magic this morning (PHOTOS)
Given that the same flight usually goes for well over $1,000, we definitely don’t expect these flights to last long.
Sitting as the capital of the country since 1960, Brasilia is full of rich history, interesting buildings, and, most importantly, warm weather!
The flights are being offered in November, January, and February — the perfect time to escape Calgary’s infamous cold.
Here’s how to book yourself this winter getaway:
- Head over to Google Flights
- Search for flights between Calgary, Alberta and Brasilia, Brazil
- Find the ones that are going for $763
- Pack your bags (and leave that winter coat at home)
- Get yourself a visa
Sure, that last tick on the to-do list may seem like a hassle, but it’s really not. Canadians can now get an e-visa for visiting Brazil for just $40, and you won’t even have to go to an embassy to get it.
Enjoy the trip!