Take it easy this Tuesday by catching a movie, watching a show, or cheering on the Flames as they face those dastardly Canucks.
All that and more going on today, now it’s just up to you to choose!
- #LoveYYC day showered Calgary with affection on social media
- Michael J. Fox will be at the 2018 Calgary Comic and Entertainment Expo
- Sunshine returns to Calgary this week, but still a chance of snow
- What: What do drool-worthy menus created by award-winning chefs, appetizing special events, and one of a kind culinary experiences have in common? They will all be featured during an epic food fest called Taste for Adventure.
- When: Until November 9
- Where: Multiple venues in Banff and Lake Louise
- Cost: Prices vary
- What: Date night just got turned up a notch!
- When: Tuesday, November 7 – Little Shop of Horrors (1960)
- Time: 7:45 pm
- Where: Gasoline Alley – 1900 Heritage Drive SW, Calgary
- Tickets: Online, $44.95 + GST per person (includes dinner + film), $8 (Film only)
- What: Come and experience the closest thing to a live performance by these two music greats themselves and learn the story behind their iconic music that rocked the 60s and 70s. Learn more about this exciting performance here!
- When: Tuesday, November 7
- Time: 7:30
- Where: Southern Alberta Jubilee Auditorium – 1415 14th Avenue NW, Calgary
- Tickets: Ticketmaster, $39-$66
- What: Two words – Red Mile! Let’s do this.
- Where: Scotiabank Saddledome – 555 Saddledome Rise SE, Calgary
- When: November 7
- Time: 7 pm
- What: This month’s pop up begins today and it’s insanely cozy! Flannel Foxes is a local brand that pride’s itself in producing clothing that is reminiscent of our home and native land, while also ensuring that all their products are designed, printed, sewn and snit on Canadain soil.
- When: Until November 30
- Time: 11 am to 6 pm (weekdays), 11 am to 5 pm (weekends)
- Where: Greater Goods – 606 Merideth Road NE, Calgary