Whole Foods Market in North Vancouver set to open next month
The North Shore’s second Whole Foods Market now has an opening date.
The organic and health food grocery market will open within a 40,000-sq-ft space at the new CentreView complex, located in Central Lonsdale in North Vancouver, on Thursday, April 26.
The 17-storey, multi-tower project is built by local developer the Onni Group and includes 360 homes, 90,000 sq. ft. of space for retail and restaurants, and 80,000 sq. ft. of office space.
Worth a special mention is the new underground bowling alley business that was approved by City Council last summer.
Located at 125 14th Street East, at the southeast corner of the intersection of Lonsdale Avenue and 14th Street East, the new store is about two blocks south of Loblaws City Market, which opened in 2013 and is also 40,000 sq. ft.
Another major redevelopment with 162 homes, retail, and office space is proposed directly across the street.
This will be Metro Vancouver’s sixth Whole Foods Market after locations at Kitsilano, Cambie Street, Robson Street, North Burnaby, and West Vancouver’s Park Royal.
- Bowling alley approved for new condo building in North Vancouver
- JOEY just announced plans for their epic first North Shore location
- Lonsdale waterfront's new outdoor ice rink and plaza at The Shipyards to open in 2019
- New $20-million art gallery at North Vancouver's Lonsdale waterfront set to open (PHOTOS)
- Two towers with 162 homes proposed for Lonsdale in North Vancouver