With yet another heat warning in effect for the Lower Mainland, keeping your hydration levels up while out and about on the town is as important as ever for your health and overall well-being.
Luckily, a handy, interactive map from the City of Vancouver shows just where you can go to fulfill this need, courtesy of free public water fountains, located throughout the city.
— City of Vancouver (@CityofVancouver) July 24, 2018
During heat waves, additional, temporary drinking fountains are also installed throughout the city.
Temporary fountains are located at:
- Commercial Drive and East Broadway intersection
- Granville Street and West 70th Avenue intersection
- Robson Street and Bidwell Street intersection
- East Hastings Street and Heatley Street intersection
- Richards Street and Dunsmuir Street intersection
- Commercial Street and Venables Street intersection
- Granville Street and West 10th Avenue intersection
- Powell Street and Gore Avenue intersection
Stay cool out there.