The wind warning is in effect for:
- Metro Vancouver – southeast including Surrey and Langley
- Metro Vancouver – southwest including Richmond and Delta
While the rainfall warning is in effect for:
- City of Vancouver – including Burnaby and New Westminster
- Metro Vancouver – northeast including Coquitlam and Maple Ridge
- North Shore – including West Vancouver and North Vancouver
Southerly winds up to 80 km/h are expected today and will continue into tonight, causing higher than normal water levels.
Concurrently, rainfall amounts between 60 and 80 mm are expected by Tuesday morning.
Stay dry out there, Vancouver. And hold onto your hats — literally!
- 20 of the coziest bars and restaurants in Vancouver
- VPD investigating city's 15th homicide of 2018 after woman's body found
- Vancouver Taxi driver tries to kick out passengers mid-ride