Sure, summer is the most popular time for people to travel, but with deals like this one, you might want to think about making a trip this fall, as well.
This is a particularly notable deal, as a quick Google search reveals that flights similar to this one start around $850 one-way and climb from there.
- All Air Canada and WestJet base fares currently 15% off to celebrate Raptors' victory
- You can fly non-stop from Vancouver to Tokyo, Japan for under $740 this fall and winter
- You can fly from Vancouver to San Jose, Costa Rica for $350 roundtrip next winter
The deals apply to select dates in October, November, and early December. The flights have one three-hour stop each way, in Guangzhou, China.
How to find and book this deal:
- Go to Skyscanner or Kayak
- Search for a flight from Vancouver (YVR) to Manila, Philippines (MNL) $540, 3 hour layovers
- Choose from the following date combinations: Oct 24 to Oct 31 or Nov 2, 4, 6, 7, 9, 11 / Oct 26 to Nov 2, 4, 6, 7, 9, 11 / Nov 14 to Nov 30 / Nov 21 to Nov 30 / Dec 2, 4, 5, 7, 12 / Nov 23 to Nov 30 or Dec 2, 4, 5, 7, 12
Start packing your bags!