There’s a world of adventure and culture to be found in San Jose, Costa Rica.
Costa Rica’s capital plays home to beautiful Spanish colonial buildings, breathtaking and historical museums, and a vibrant central market that’s bustling with people and energy.
- Slow travel is a trend every serious globetrotter should consider
- 7 tips to save for your dream trip around the world
- Qantas Airways launches world's first zero-waste flight
Sound like a perfect excursion to us.
And right now, according to the travel gurus over at YVR Deals, you have the chance to go check out Costa Rica for yourself, thanks to Interjet dropping the prices of a handful of flights from Vancouver to San Jose, Costa Rica.
You can now fly to the beautiful capital for as low as $351 roundtrip, on select flights this winter, specifically in February and March. Considering that the highest prices after that range between $700 to over $1,000, it’s a pretty good deal.
Here’s what you need to look out for — some flights will show lengthy layovers (between 12 to 15 hours) in Mexico City.
Proceeding with FlightHub, however, will actually give results with much shorter layovers — between four to six hours. Be sure to experiment and see what end results you can find.
Here’s how to book the flight:
1. Visit the Skyscanner website.
2. Search for flights from Vancouver (YVR) to San Jose, Costa Rica (SJO).
3. Upon choosing date, you can either select a specific month or pick the “cheapest month” option, which will bring you to March of 2020.
The calendar view will also give you more flexible access to cheaper flights and date arrangements.
4. Proceed to the next screen and select which platform you’d like to book with — Flighthub, specifically, shows four to six-hour layovers for $351.