You can fly from Vancouver to Manila, Philippines for $531 next summer
Is it too early to start planning your summer getaway? The answer is no, not when the flight deals are this good.
Thanks to YVR Deals, you can now fly from Vancouver (YVR) to Manila, Philippines (MNL) for as low as $531 roundtrip. Normal flights during June and July can cost anywhere from $700 to $1100
The flights take place with China Southern Airlines and include one stop in Guangzhou, China on both the departing and returning leg of the flight.
At this point in time, the deals are only available for longer trips, during the months of June and July, ranging anywhere from three to four weeks.
Here’s how to book the deal:
1. Visit the Skyscanner website.
2. Enter your departing and returning destination as Vancouver (YVR) and Manila, Philippines (MNL) respectively.
3. Upon choosing your dates, click the “whole month” tab and click “cheapest month.”
4. Upon arriving at the next screen, select any of the following dates:
Note: The cheapest flights for departure will be priced at $265 or 266. There are also some at a slightly higher price point ($313)
Departure: June 2, 5, 6, 8, 9, 10
The return flight will usually only have one or two options and be priced similarly.
- Deadly weekend on BC roads results in 6 drivers killed in crashes
- Trudeau roasted for tweet to Trevor Noah pledging $50M to charity
- Stunning dolphin encounter captured by BC Ferries traveller (VIDEO)