As we enter the height of winter, cold and flu season are in full swing.
But you can be too. Literally.
To help bring awareness to the many ways you can stay healthy and strong during the cold and flu season, Vancouverites are invited to take part in a free boxing classes hosted by Jamieson Vitamins from March 20 to 24.
- Leafs fans pissed at Sportsnet's Dan Murphy for jinxing them vs Canucks
- Leafs super-fan 'Dart Guy' honours lost bet with Canucks face paint
- Kesler says he still isn't over Canucks' 2011 Stanley Cup loss in revealing interview
Taking place on various dates in March, fitness enthusiasts can lace up and join the free boxing class and wellness session at a number of fitness centres throughout the city.
This fun and invigorating boxing class is open to all fitness levels and will be followed by a short learning session from leading nutritionists. Participants can also sample delicious eats and treats that their body will thank them for.
The sessions will take place at three different fitness centres around Vancouver: Kondi Fitness, HIIT Fitness and Lift Fitness.
Here is the free boxing class schedule:
- Wednesday, March 20: 5 pm to 6:20 pm and 6:30 pm to 8 pm at Kondi Fitness (806 Homer Street, Yaletown)
- Thursday, March 21: 6:30 pm to 8 pm at at Kondi Fitness (806 Homer Street, Yaletown)
- Friday, March 22: 5:30 pm to 7 pm at HIIT Fitness (The Post Studios at CBC, 750 Hamilton Street)
- Saturday, March 23: 10 am to 12 pm at Lift Fitness (3082 Spring Street, Port Moody)
- Sunday, March 24: 10 am to 12 pm at Lift Fitness (3082 Spring Street, Port Moody).
When: March 20 – 24
Time: Varies from 5 pm – 6:20 pm, 6:30 pm – 8 pm, 5:30 pm – 7 pm and 10 am – 12 pm
Where: Kondi Fitness, Hiit Fitness and Lift Fitness
You can reserve your spot here.