There’s a world of adventure and culture to be found in San Jose, Costa Rica.
Costa Rica’s capital plays home to beautiful Spanish colonial buildings, breathtaking and historical museums, and a vibrant central market that’s bustling with people and energy.
- You can fly to Las Vegas from outside Vancouver for $175 roundtrip
- Harness-wearing whale found off coast of Norway likely 'trained by Russian military'
- The world's best airport is now home to the world's highest indoor waterfall (PHOTOS)
Sound like the perfect excursion? We agree.
And right now, according to the travel gurus over at YVR Deals, you have the chance to go check out Costa Rica for yourself, thanks to Interjet dropping the prices of a handful of flights from Vancouver to San Jose, Costa Rica.
You can now fly to the beautiful capital for $380 roundtrip, on select flights this fall, specifically in October, and November. Not a bad deal, considering a quick search for one-way flights to Costa Rica start around $450.
Just a quick heads up: Only single seats are available for this flight, and the trip includes a four-hour stopover in Mexico City on the way down, and a six-hour stopover in the same place on the way home.
Still, if solo travelling is your thing, and you’ve got some spare time this fall, this trip might just be the perfect excursion.
How to find and book this deal
- Go to Flighthub
- Search for a flight from Vancouver (YVR) to San Jose, Costa Rica (SJO)
- Try one of the following date combinations: Oct 28 to Nov 9, 10 or Oct 31 to Nov 10
- Start packing your bags!